Friday, December 11, 2009

Group Presentations

I was impressed and entertained, like I am in all of Dr. Sexsons group presentations, for we are given complete control to do what we want as groups, which usually turns out to be rather enjoyable. It amazes me each time how every group presentation is always extremely different, creative, yet thought provoking. I liked the skit, comparing Lolita to children's fairy tales and the big bad wolf, even though it was rather creepy when the wolf and humbert were drinking vodka while watching the young children play at the park. I also enjoyed group 5 (I think thats the one) where each person retold their stories as a different character, and robert lumis' rather impressive poem. It was amazing how that group wrote their parts separately but in the end it all came together perfectly. And our group video was fun to make, and I still cant beleive how well Adam edited it. I guess my favorite part about these presentations is how each group wants to be creative and entertaining, making the MS projects more entertaining than presentations found in any other class.

No comments:

Post a Comment